B12 and other vitamin B complexes support many important systems in the body and promote healthy functioning. At Lakefront Wellness, we offer booster shots of vitamin B12 as well as IV Hydration Therapy that often includes vitamin B12 and other B-complex vitamins as ingredients. B12 injections may help increase energy levels if your levels are low, which in turn can make the path to weight loss much easier.
- Prevent Anemia: B12 helps with the formation of red blood cells.
- Strengthen Bones: B12 keeps your bones strong and reduces the chance of developing osteoporosis.
- Energy Boost: B12 plays an important role in energy production and metabolism.
- Digestion: Vitamin B-complexes help in metabolizing the food we eat and convert it into the energy we need.
- Strengthen Hair and Nails: B vitamins, especially biotin, promote healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss.
B12 is just one of many B-complex vitamins that have a wide range of benefits for your body.
- B1 (thiamine): essential role in metabolic processes; converts nutrients into energy
- B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate): converts food into usable energy
- B3 (niacinamide): supports metabolic function, DNA production, and cellular communication
- B5 (dexpanthenol): breaks down food into energy; also involved in hormone and cholesterol production
- B6 (pyridoxine HCL): essential role in the metabolism of amino acids, red blood cell production, and development of neurotransmitters
- B7 (biotin): helps with the metabolism of carbohydrates and fat
- B9 (folate/folic acid): essential in cell growth, metabolism of amino acids, formation of blood cells, and cell division
- B12 (hydroxocobalamin): important for neurological functioning, DNA production, and red blood cell formation
To learn more about our B12 energy shots and IV Hydration Therapy options, schedule a consultation with Lakefront Wellness online or give our office a call and one of our team members would be happy to answer any questions.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule a consultation with Lakefront Wellness online or call us at 901-295-0036,